Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Workspace

Today has been so unproductive, and the blame lies in my upset stomach and the unbarable heat in my appartment. I fully intended on finishing two pieces today and starting a third.. but the most productive thing I was able to do was pry open my windows and stick my cat in there to eat all the bugs; whether they're alive or dead I'm terrified of whats inside my windows! But even then all I'm getting is a slight draft, and I still feel too hot. Maybe I actually have a fever. I don't know.
Anyways, the other night I decided to practise some painting on my drafting table. Because its big and if it looks ugly it will get covered up and hidden in no time. It wasn't bad though! its been a long time since I've actually tried to do anything other then tag in spray paint so I wasn't really disappointed in what I did at all. Anyways, I felt the need to take a picture since its only temporary (infact I already started priming a canvas on it so its ruined now);




If you think I live like a pig, then maybe you should buy some art to get me out of this horribly cramped basement appartment?

No comments: